October 15, 2009

Bee Hopeful @ Etsy




Bee Hopeful represents an idea that gifts should be thoughtful and gentle. A gift that comes from the heart.
Bee Hopeful started as a thoughtful and gentle gift that was given to me when I faced a delicate time in my life. I'd like to extend this gift to others.Prayer beads
Prayer beads are handheld pieces that help to guide through prayer. My hope is that each user finds peace and inspiration with any life challenge that needs prayer. I include an instruction card which reads as follows:

These beads are designed to help you focus your prayers and to always remember to count your blessings each day!
The first large bead is for you to recite your favorite Bible verse.
The second large bead is for you to thank God for the blessings you received that day.
The third large bead is for you to pray about your biggest concern that day and ask for guidance.
Now enter the circle of beads. As you hold each bead choose someone or something in your heart to pray about.

Why bees? Bees dance. Bees work. Bees make life sweeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment