July 6, 2009

James


I must start with him.

He is a two-year old boy with eyes so blue and full of wonder. Skin so soft, cashmere none compares. And a voice so sweet that reminds me of songbirds in spring.

As James' Mommy, I get to rediscover all that life has to offer. From ants to airplanes, every new sight is met with immaculate wonderment that you can't help but follow along and learn something new.

We go to the library many times a week, he loves to swing at the park, and will yell, "Obama!" at every photo or new's spot he sees. I love my boy!

Although, as I write he just looked at me with a mouthful of juice, smiled, and proceeded to spit his juice over the couch. I must go and clean my kid-friendly, best purchase I ever made, microfiber sectional.







No comments:

Post a Comment