August 18, 2010

Summer Lovin'

....had me a blast!  Okay, no.  It wasn't one of those summers.  But, I did have a blast.  I felt the need to post about summer because I am so excited for it to be over.  Yes...this Florida girl has gone and turned all-Chicago!  I am ready for our Indian summer and then fall and then winter.  We are going on day three of no air conditioning.  I can't wait for the electric bill this month.  Last month's was a shock!

My summer officially ended last Friday.  My summer babysitting job ended.  I will miss my 11, 9, and 7 year old's.  But, this nanny has to move on!  Stay tuned for some exciting news!

I think the highlight of the summer was the Schriver Family Reunion. I mean, just look at us...


We are a great bunch!  Growing too!  Randy and Jordan have just adopted a precious baby girl from the Marshall Islands.  And Alex and Kerri are now the proud parents of Beatrix (an adorable puppy)!

Then, of course...James. He's turned three and truly rules mine and his daddy's hearts.



1 comment:

  1. How fun! I haven't been to a family reunion since I was a kid. I'm sure it's even more fun as an adult.

    ReplyDelete